Some useful suggestions for your fertility clinic…
- When the nurse calls me to tell me the results of my negative pregnancy test, please tell her not to sound so cheerful.
- You should think about opening up a liquor store or therapist office directly beside your clinic.
- When I leave a message on your voice mail, please call me back right away, instead of waiting 8 hours to return my call.
- My husband has requested more current magazines and videos for the “special” room. Please remove any material that contains photos of Betty White or the cast of Glee.
- You should make house calls so I don’t have to wake up at 6:00am for a transvaginal appointment.
- I don’t want to pay $10,000 for a fertility treatment. Can you give me a discount or make it buy one get one free?
- Please fire any staff members that say, “just relax and it will happen.”
- If you can’t get me pregnant, give me my money back.
Thank you kindly for your consideration of my suggestions.