Ever watch that reality show America’s Got Talent? Contestants with (and without) talent showcase their stuff on a TV reality show.
We beg to differ, Susan Boyle.
Infertiles are the ones with talent. Vote for us!
Here are some of our special talents:
- Only an infertile could have timed intercourse and then do a full gymnastic headstand for 30 minutes.
- Only an infertile could hold in their pee after drinking a liter of water for an embryo transfer.
- Only an infertile could wake up at 6am, have a transvaginal ultrasound and blood work at 7am and still make it to her morning meeting by 9.
- Only an infertile could take Clomid, have side effects and still ace her client presentation.
- Only an infertile could hold up a pregnancy test to the light in a dimly lit bathroom, trying to find the second line.
- Only an infertile could fake an award-winning smile after hearing a pregnancy announcement.
- Only an infertile could buy cough syrup because she heard it helps increase ovulation fluid.
- Only an infertile knows exactly what cervical mucus looks and feels like.
- Only an infertile could pre-fail a cycle before it even happened yet.
- Only an infertile could do an opera-like sob after getting her period in a public bathroom.
- Only an infertile could be such a strong person who refuses to give up because she knows one day, it WILL happen.
(Check out our Fertility Discounts page for 15% off Circle & Bloom!)