During infertility, you tend to hate all holidays. A babyless Christmas was not fun. Your birthday was the worst. Mothers Day/Fathers Day made you turn to drinking and even International Asparagus Day made you a little teary eyed. But it’s almost St. Patty’s Day. The day where fertiles are banned from all bars and you can wallow in your sorrows by drinking green beer!
St. Patty’s Day is the day of Irish luck and green beer and you will take full advantage of this holiday! Here are some tips on how to spend St.Patty’s Day… Infertile Style!
- Wear a pair of good-luck green underwear to your transvaginal appointment.
- Start your day with Lucky Charms cereal to give you some luck.
- Ask your fertility doctor to paint your fertilized embryos green.
- Find a leprechaun to rub your belly.
- Ask your partner to dress like a leprechaun and get busy.
- Pour some green food coloring into your husband’s semen analysis cup.
- Paint your face green and pretend that you have morning sickness.
- Find a four leaf clover and ask your RE to insert it directly into your uterus.
(Don’t forget to check out our NEW fertility discounts page!)