Why spend money on pregnancy tests anymore when you can just fill out this online pregnancy test called “. Finally, an online pregnancy test so intelligent that it doesn’t need urine or a blood test to determine if you’re expecting.
The questions from this read:
- When was the day of your last period? June 11 at 8:52am exactly.
- Did you recently have unprotected sex? Absolutely. Several times actually.
- What method of contraceptive did you use? Does putting pillows under my behind a form of birth control?
- Did you recently use an emergency contraceptive such as the morning after pill? I took a fertility vaginal suppository. Does that count?
- Is your period late? Yes. But sometimes I have to take fertility drugs to bring on my next period.
- Have you taken a home urine test? Yes. Over 150,000.
- Please select all the pregnancy symptoms that apply to you. All of the above.
The chance of pregnancy is HIGH. Great. Good to know. I’ll just cancel my latest IVF cycle then. “Fertility doctor, I need my money back!”
Thank goodness for their disclaimer “This quiz should never be used to replace a urine or blood pregnancy test.” The only thing better than this online pregnancy test is if you could urinate directly onto your computer screen.
(Check out my with Desperate Housewives actress and fertility adovcate, Brenda Strong!)