You are not infertile. After you’ve been trying for over a year, your doctor classifies you as infertile; wikipedia says you’re having infertility issues and Doctor Google and the rest of the Internet says you’re a definite infertile.
But you are not infertile. Change the name already.
- You are pregnancy-challenged.
- Uterusly Slow.
- Ovulationally Delayed.
- Ovary Oppressive.
- You’re suffering from Cervical Mucus Confusion.
- You have a Fallopian misunderstanding.
- You’re a Fertile Freak with Low Embryo Energy.
- Your Follicles are Frozen.
But you are definitely NOT infertile. It WILL happen.
(Check out my interview with and fertility advocate, Brenda Strong.)