That awkward fertility clinic waiting room is just so quiet that sometimes you just want to break the silence.
Whether it’s your first fertility appointment or your 100th, here are some great tips to occupy yourself in the waiting room:
- Snack on an egg. Make sure to only eat the egg whites.
- Leave your partner’s filled sperm cup near the magazines.
- Pour a cup of melted marshmallows all over the chairs.
- Ask the receptionist if they have any “special” brother to sister videos. It gets your guy going.
- Accompany your guy to the special room and turn up the volume to a Bette Midler song.
- Drink some apple juice from a urine sample cup.
- Put a pillow under your shirt and then waddle around the room complaining about your back ache.
- Stick a basal thermometer in your behind and ask someone to check the temperature.
- Wear a t-shirt that says “I’m with an infertile.”
- Steal some underwear during the ultrasounds.