You’ve had many bad infertile days. The “wonderful” memories of you crying on the bathroom floor; recalling the sweet time where you had an emotional breakdown in the grocery store; and that magical moment where you cried in front of your boss. What wonderful memories. What freakin’ wonderful infertile memories.
You also know it’s a bad infertile day when…
- A boss asks you how you are today and you respond “emotionally unstable.”
- Your waitress asks what type of eggs you want and you start telling her about your two beautiful fertilized embryos.
- A telemarketer asks if you have children and you start telling him about your latest miscarriage.
- You ask at the garden store if they have something to make you more fertile.
- You burst into tears at a Starbucks because the Barista asked if you want a kiddie sized hot chocolate.
- You give the finger to a family of traveling ducks, crossing the street.
- You tell the car salesman about your latest artificial insemination.
- You curse a box of tampons at a visit to the drug store.
- You have to wear a pirate patch so people can’t see your swollen, tearful eyes.
- You begin most conversation with the F word.