From the bestselling IVF cookbook: an egg recipe
Prep Time: between 1-10 years.
Cost: $10,000. Materials not included.
- 8-12 ripe follicles
- 8-12 hard boiled eggs
- 50 million sperms (washed)
- 5-10 fertility drugs and vitamins
- 2 nurses
- one tiny test tube (sterilized)
- Crack open your legs and enjoy an internal massage on several occasions.
- Combine fertility medications until properly digested.
- Draw blood at the clinic, daily.
- Spread legs, finely.
- Remove eggs. Do not chop.
- Rub male parts until explosive results. Freeze contents for at least 5 hours.
- Mix eggs with white content in a tray. Keep warm.
- Drizzle filling into small hairy opening.
- When ready to serve, insert, then let cool for 30 minutes. Insert panty liner.
- Garnish as necessary. Serve fresh or frozen. Repeat the follow month and the month after that.
Makes 1-8 servings.
Recipe Review - 3 stars ***
Sarah said: “I enjoyed this dish at least 6 times this year!”
Becky said: “I never want to make this again!”
Lauren said: “My husband felt that he could have made more.”
Corrie said: “I wouldn’t recommend it to any of my friends. I felt ill after.”
Samantha said: “My third attempt resulted in 8 more mouths to feed.”