Failed your last fertility procedure? Stop blaming yourself already because it wasn’t your fault! Here are some reasons why you might have failed your last IUI or IVF treatment.
- The doctor inserted the sperm into the wrong hole.
- Your appointment was too early in the morning and your uterus was still asleep.
- Your accidentally injected your fertility needle with your heroin needle.
- Your partner could not perform his best during his 7:00am ejaculation.
- During the sperm wash, the nurse accidentally used dandruff shampoo.
- Your eggs were mixed up with Cadbury Cream Eggs giving you 8 tiny chocolate bunnies instead.
- The doctor thought she saw a large follicle but it was actually a piece of a forgotten leftover tampon stuck inside.
- There was only bottled water inside of the test tube.
- The doctor told you that you surged but she was really talking about her son, Serge.
YOU provide reason number 10. Why did you fail your last infertility procedure?