Which is strange because you don’t really like lasagna.
You went out for dinner with your hubby the other night and everything on the menu looked absolutely delicious to you. The waiter walked by with a plate of lasagna and it smelled so delicious you decided to order the same dish. Continue reading »
… You say to your husband, “Honey, I’m on my Day One” and he knows exactly what you mean.
(999 Reasons to Laugh: The Book, now available on the Kobo or on Amazon!)
Feeling depressed because you have PCOS? Here are some reasons why having PCOS isn’t all that bad…
1. PCOS also stands for Pretty Clever Outstanding Stephanie (please note: this only applies if your name is actually Stephanie or begins with an ’s’).
2. If you have PCOS excessive facial hair, you can participate in Movember this month! Raise money for a good cause while you grow your PCOS mustache during the month of November! (Note: If you don’t have a mustache, you can grow your leg hair and show it off to the fertility doctor during your tansvaginal ultrasounds).
3. You might not have ovulated since 2004, but when you do, it is a cause for celebration! Send out ’save the date’ cards and invite everyone to your Ovulation Party!
4. You haven’t needed to purchase tampons or pads in years! Think of all the money you saved. (Note: Disregard the excessive money you also spent on failed fertility treatments).
5. PCOS does not mean you will never have children. Women with PCOS can and do get pregnant, and rumor has it, their babies are even cuter.
(Thanks to all who bought my book! Love to hear your reviews so please write your book reviews on Amazon!)
999 Reasons is a partner at the Fertility Planit Show! To purchase discounted tickets to the fertility show, enter our discount code: FPS13CP6
You have a bottle of Robitussin cough syrup in your kitchen pantry because you:
(a) Have a horrible cough and need cough syrup.
(b) Your husband/partner has a horrible cough and he needs cough syrup.
(c) You have a secret addiction to drinking cough syrup.
(d) You think it tastes good and you enjoy having your pancakes with any type of syrup.
(e) None of the above. You purchased it for a weird fertility reason. Continue reading »