Feeling depressed because you have PCOS? Here are some reasons why having PCOS isn’t all that bad…
1. PCOS also stands for Pretty Clever Outstanding Stephanie (please note: this only applies if your name is actually Stephanie or begins with an ’s’).
2. If you have PCOS excessive facial hair, you can participate in Movember this month! Raise money for a good cause while you grow your PCOS mustache during the month of November! (Note: If you don’t have a mustache, you can grow your leg hair and show it off to the fertility doctor during your tansvaginal ultrasounds).
3. You might not have ovulated since 2004, but when you do, it is a cause for celebration! Send out ’save the date’ cards and invite everyone to your Ovulation Party!
4. You haven’t needed to purchase tampons or pads in years! Think of all the money you saved. (Note: Disregard the excessive money you also spent on failed fertility treatments).
5. PCOS does not mean you will never have children. Women with PCOS can and do get pregnant, and rumor has it, their babies are even cuter.