In attempts to cheer you up, I also wanted to point out that there are probably a lot of other things wrong with you other than infertility. You have a whole lot of other problems that you should also be depressed about.
To give you something else to think about, here are a list of other things that are probably wrong with you too:
1) You have an embarrassing secret that no one knows about you.
2) You have a phobia and you would benefit from professional help.
3) You sprinkle a little bran in your cereal to help with your constipation.
4) You believe you may have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or OCD or some type of panic disorder.
5) You are not sure if you’ve ever had an orgasm (BTW, if you’re not sure that means you probably haven’t).
6) If you’re husband didn’t marry you, you are pretty sure no one else would have.
7) You think about quitting your job.
You have more dandruff that you are willing to admit.
You probably have at least two of those afflictions and you should be far more depressed about that than being infertile.
I really hoped that cheered you up. You are welcome.