Personally, I hate taking pregnancy tests because they all have been negative. At the beginning of “trying,” I felt excitement when I bought that pregnancy test and even took many tests 4 days prior to my expected period. ALL NEGATIVE! For those people (like myself) who have been trying for awhile, the pregnancy test always leads to disappointment so I have a love/hate relationship with those expensive tests.
Of course, sometimes I can’t help myself and buy one anyways. Here are my list of uncomfortable places where I took a test:
1) My friend got a positive result when she bought her test at the Dollar Store. I bought one and took it at the mall.
2) On a vacation in Australia, in a bathroom at Victoria Market.
3) A couple times at work, sadly.
4) My mother-in-law’s house. Always remember to wrap up the test in a lot of tissue or it could lead to much embarrassment (this is from personal experience).
This by far is probably my worst place and I should have waited until I got home…
5) An airplane bathroom! First of all, these bathrooms are probably the most unhygienic place there is but it was a long flight and I couldn’t wait. I was grumpy the rest of the flight.
Where is the worst place you ever took a pregnancy test?